HOW TO GET YOUR DOG REGISTERED
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call us at 303-534-8700 or email us to make an appointment for your tour and temperament test. We offer this Monday through Friday at 10am or Sunday at 5pm.
The tour and temperament test takes about 15 - 30 minutes to complete depending on how busy we are. The tour covers our entire building from kennel rooms, to bathing area, to indoor areas.
- Email your dog's current vaccine information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call your vet and have them email your records to us.
- Your vet paperwork must show expiration dates for Rabies, Distemper (DHLLP), and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered if over a year old.
- When you arrive for your appointment please park in our parking lot located off 4th Avenue and enter through our back entrance. Our front door is usually locked for the safety of our dogs.
- Please keep your dog on leash while in our parking lot and inside our facility.
- Denver has a ban on pit bull breeds. Since our business is located in Denver we can not accept pit bull breeds. You can get an evaluation of your dog to determine if it is a pit bull by the Denver Animal Shelter, please click this link for more information. Breed specific legislation in Denver